Sunday 19 April 2009

Hints and Tips


When I got my car, it was 9 months old and had done 2,800 miles. Now, it's 11 months old and has done 5,600 miles. That's crazy, I don't even drive to work! Although it could be something to do with the fact that I've driven up to the North West three times in the past 6 weeks...

This weekend it was for Catherine and Ben's wedding, and it was a beautiful day. Not too warm, but the sun was shining and it wasn't raining, and you can never guarantee that in April in the UK (or any month, for that matter), so weather-wise they did quite well.

The great thing about going to a wedding 9 weeks before your own is that you can get lots of ideas for things you hadn't thought of! And Catherine, I promise our wedding won't be exactly like yours, but we did come away with some food for thought... :)

We mislaid our camera for most of the day so only took a couple of photos. We were supposed to make a point of taking one of the two of us because we need it for something at the wedding, but we forgot. I guess we'll just use this one from a couple of years ago - I'm wearing the same outfit, anyway...

No comments: