Friday 17 July 2009

New Hair...

After we got engaged, I grew my hair so I would have more options when it came to a style on the wedding day. While I loved how it turned out on the day, and while being able to tie my long hair back came in handy in Japan - my straighteners didn't work there because of the difference in electricity voltage, and the humidity turned my fringe into a frizzy mess, so I pulled it all back, something I wouldn't have been able to do with shorter hair - nonetheless I was sooo glad to get to the hairdressers yesterday. I still wanted the option of drying it wavy or straight, so I had about 5 inches off the length and had my layers cut in again.

Here's straight:


And wavy:


Plus, I can just to say get it into a pony tail for the gym :).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer wavy.

Julia said...

That wasn't Martin, that was me. I was using the wrong account! :(

Jenny Greenwood said...

I like straight, and wavy...either way I suppose, you look lovely!

Keri Donald said...

Very cute! :)