Thursday 6 August 2009

More Wedding Photos

Fed up of hearing about the wedding? Well, keep it to yourself if you are, but don't worry, this is positively the last post I'll put up about it (I think).

The hotel provided two disposable cameras per table, which we thought was nice. But a combination of the cameras not being particularly high quality - they said on them 'not recommended for indoor use' - and the fact that most of the photos were taken by people under 10 years old meant that I paid £88 to have them all put onto CD and find out that it probably wasn't worth paying to have them put onto CD...

Still, there are some nice pictures, and a couple of very nice ones, although as I say, the picture quality isn't great. Anyway, if you'd like to have a look, I've put the better ones here, and my favourites are below.




2 comments:

Julia said...

There would have been quite a few nice ones, had the quality been better. The closer-up ones are the best. I've put some of them into my slideshow!

Perhaps people wouldn't have acted up in front of the cameras so much, if they'd thought it was going to cost you £88!

At least it kept the kids entertained during the reception. Not many budding David Baileys among them though!

Paul said...

On behalf of Lauren and Sam, sorry!