Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 14

Saturday 2 April


Got another one. I'm up to 12 now.


Sunday 3 April


Daisy drew me a lovely picture inside my Mother's Day card :).


Monday 4 April


We tried rice cakes today for the first time. Note to self: buy plain rice cakes, or apple flavoured ones. These tomato ones just mean her hands, clothes and anything she touches get covered in red powder...


Tuesday 5 April


Weigh day! The scales had come straight out of the midwife's car and were still cold, hence the face. I actually have another picture of her on the scales and smiling, but there are lots of smiley photos on here; I thought we'd have a change :). She weighs 15lbs 10oz now, and has put weight on exactly according to the growth chart, despite having a tummy bug and only eating formula for 6 out of the 14 days since her last weigh-in.


Wednesday 6 April


Daisy got these pyjamas from Auntie Clare for Christmas and I realised I'd better take a picture of her in them as they're starting to get a bit small. Clare wanted to get ones with horses on them to annoy Rob (who is adamant that Daisy is not going to be a rah-rah horsey type like Clare), but she couldn't find any so got these farmyard ones instead.


Thursday 7 April


Another one! This one came from eBay as well, but I'm not buying any more that way; too expensive.


Friday 8 April


Daddy got these pyjamas from New York the other weekend. They're so lovely; really soft. The only downside is that she keeps undoing the bow on them ;).

No comments: