Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 16

Saturday 16 April


Keri sent this gorgeous dress before Christmas. It says 3 months on the label, and whilst it fits her fine (at nearly 8 months), I thought I'd better take some pictures of her in it in case she has a growth spurt. I have a few lovely ones, but this is the best one from the session, and one of my all-time favourite pictures of Daisy. Her hair was a little crazy today but I decided against flattening it down ;).


Sunday 17 April


So cute ;).


Monday 18 April


One of her favourite pastimes - eating a rice cake while watching Baby Einstein.


Tuesday 19 April


I converted the carry cot part of the buggy into a seat, as she's now big enough for it, and she seems to like it :).


Wednesday 20 April


Daisy's Nanna & Grandpa (my Mum & Dad) arrived yesterday for a week. Mum took this picture today, which immediately became a favourite of mine. There aren't too many pictures of me and Daisy together, as I'm usually the one taking them, so I'm really glad this one came out well.


Thursday 21 April


Got another one! Ben and Andy went to Portland with work last week, and Ben brought this one back with him. They connected in Vancouver, but Andy didn't let me have one from there as I haven't been. I suppose if it's my rule, I'd better stick to it :).


Friday 22 April


A lovely picture of Daisy and Grandpa to round off the week.

No comments: