Tuesday 25 October 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 42

Saturday 15 October


Jon and I had a trip to Ipswich after dropping Daisy off. Good to see Jon's getting his 6-month-old nephew Finn started off on the right foot...


Sunday 16 October


Apparently playing 'pretend to be asleep' on the sofa is a lot of fun at nearly 14 months :).


Monday 17 October


I can't remember what she was looking at, but she was mesmerised enough for me to take a dozen pictures and choose this one as the best.


Tuesday 18 October


Daisy spent much of today getting into and out of her booster seat. Whatever makes her happy :).


Wednesday 19 October


"I'm deliberately not looking at you. I know you've still got the camera…"


Thursday 20 October


Daisy's all smiles in the morning as long as she has her milk.


Friday 21 October


Daisy brought this whizzy thing back with her when Daddy took her to In The Night Garden Live a few weeks ago. She loves it!

No comments: