Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 43

Saturday 22 October


Daisy had spinach sauce with her pasta today. I cleaned one of her hands then took the bowl into the kitchen and when I got back she'd used her other hand to rub her eye...


Sunday 23 October


This is our stair 'balustrade'. Apparently the woman who lived here before was over the moon when her husband cut squares out of the wood to make this stepped design (there was another one in the space at the bottom but I forgot to take a 'before' picture). I was not so impressed, so I asked Dad if he would like a project when they visit this week...


Monday 24 October


Apa's here!


Tuesday 25 October


This is the balustrade after Dad worked on it all day. Marked improvement already :).


Wednesday 26 October


I went to Southampton today while Daisy stayed with Nanna (and didn't miss me at all, apparently) and visited this lovely lady, Harriett, while I was there. She's nearly 3 weeks old and so beautiful :). She has two older sisters, 4 and 2, but they weren't interested in having their photos taken so I just had to make do with this little bundle of gorgeousness.


Thursday 27 October


Woohoo, aren't Dads great??!!


Friday 28 October


I know Mum hates having her photo taken, but I love this one of Daisy and her Nanna.

No comments: