Tuesday 6 December 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 48

Saturday 26 November


We arrived back home today to a bathroom that's still most definitely a work in progress. The toilet works, but it will be a few days before we get a shower or bath back. Nice tiles, though, huh?


Sunday 27 November


Daisy's bath for the next few days. I have a feeling she won't be having a bath every day like she normally does...


Monday 28 November


Surveying the damage. She had bolognese in her ears and everywhere...


Tuesday 29 November


Let me out!


Wednesday 30 November


I love this outfit!


Thursday 1 December


Trying out the new car seat - she doesn't weigh enough to use it yet, but it won't be long. I hope.


Friday 2 December


I LOVE this cardigan that Mum knitted for Daisy. I think she made it to a fairly small size - maybe 3-6 months - but by her own admission her knitting is a little slack, and at 15 months, it's a perfect fit!

No comments: