Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 50

We didn't do very well for photos this week as Daisy was away most of the week and we were both poorly. I did, however, find some photos on my little camera from a few weeks ago that I forgot I'd taken...


Saturday 10 December


'Hmm, I wonder if what's in here is for me?'


Sunday 11 December


Mum made this Christmas decoration out of old milk bottle tops and I put the buttons on. Except a cheap, recycled-material Christmas decoration turned out to be relatively expensive as I didn't have enough green buttons and had to buy a load more...


Monday 12 December


This picture was taken about a month ago when Daisy and I went to visit Jon on his residential course in Henley-on-Thames.


Tuesday 13 December


We get Christmas cards from Deputy Prime Ministers, don't you know.


Wednesday 14 December


Another photo from a few weeks ago, this time in Felixstowe when we stayed with Jon's Mum for the week while we had no bathroom.


Thursday 15 December


One of the many (hundreds of) photos I took for this year's Christmas card...


Friday 16 December


Our postman loves Strictly Come Dancing, and we chat about it every week, particularly on a Monday after the show's happened on a Saturday. I was out today when the post was delivered, but check out this envelope!

No comments: