Tuesday 7 February 2012

2012: Week 5

Saturday 28 January


We went across to Ipswich to celebrate Jon's brother's 30th birthday today. This is Finn, Jon's nephew. So gorgeous.


Sunday 29 January


Daisy was really good with Jon's family this weekend - she's not exactly the most outgoing of children, but she quite happily took her book to Katherine, flapped her arms and shouted 'Up!' until Katherine picked her up and read her favourite book with her.


Monday 30 January


Jon had the day off work today and we went to a lovely pub near Cambridge for lunch. Daisy was really good the whole time, and enjoyed eating her mashed potato. Well, eating and playing with.


Tuesday 31 January


'What? I was just looking at what's in the recycling bin...'


Wednesday 1 February


4 months ago I very stupidly dinged my car - not seriously; it was still very much roadworthy, but there was a dent in the rear panel. A couple of weeks ago I finally got round to having it fixed, and this was the courtesy car the garage gave to us in the meantime. The boot was only big enough to fit the nappy bag in, so I had to keep the pushchair in the back seat. It was not a nice car to drive, but thankfully the garage called to say that my own car would be delivered tomorrow morning.


Thursday 2 February


Keri, you'll like this one: 'Who's so cute?' 'I'm so cute!'


Friday 3 February


Loading the washing into the machine while I make breakfast. Start them off early, I reckon.

No comments: