Tuesday 28 February 2012

2012: Week 8

Saturday 18 February


My spotty child - she's not being bothered by them, though, so that's good. I'm no photographer, and I certainly have no idea about post-production editing, but even I managed to get the picture on the left to look like the picture on the right in about 45 seconds using iPhoto. If I can do this, what can magazines do?

Oh, and also, how cute are her bunches???


Sunday 19 February


New favourite DVD. Not to watch, you understand; just to hold. I've tried to watch it with her but she's not interested yet, but is quite happy to pick it out of the bookcase and cuddle the cat...


Monday 20 February


Spot of shopping, anyone?


Tuesday 21 February


Two goggies! Yes, she literally did pick up the box and empty the contents onto the floor. A few minutes later she was walking round the house wearing the box on her head :).


Wednesday 22 February


We go to the Little Stars Toddler Group at the local church on a Wednesday morning. Daisy wasn't keen to leave at the end, and while I was sorting out coats, bags and buggy, she had a wander round the church, just taking it all in. I thought she looked so tiny in such a huge building...


Thursday 23 February


Giving cuddles to whatever's on that page of the book.


Friday 24 February


I love this picture of Daisy and her Nanna walking along in their matching coats :).

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Is "bunches" British for "pigtails"? :) If so, yes, very cute!