Monday 9 July 2007

We're Here!

We arrived at 15:00 on Friday afternoon and spent all weekend unpacking. We now have a working living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, so at least we can function properly... The conservatory is full of boxes, as is the garage and one of the bedrooms, but we'll just have to get around to that when we can. The downstairs is bigger than I remembered it - I thought we might have problems getting our massive sofas in the living room but it's fine. We took a break from unpacking on Saturday to look for some reclining chairs for Rob's den and some furniture for the conservatory - we've found some potential candidates but have a few more shops to look in before we decide.

We don't have broadband at the moment (will be up in a week) so I'm at Adrian's house, catching up on e-mails and doing some work. His kids have just arrived back from school so I don't think I'll get much done now - in fact, I'll probably just give up and watch Tweenies or something...

More later.

2 comments:

Jill Fosness said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Sarah L said...

Hooray - sounds like you've been eager to get in! And to try and fit your running in too! well done - I'm getting better at it - it just takes time - you'll find the more you do it the easier it gets. well not easier, but it takes less time to recover!! Keep up all the good work!