Friday 16 May 2008

We're Off to See the Wizard

I spent all day last Friday listening to the 'Wicked' soundtrack while sitting by the pool. Then Rob called from San Francisco that evening to say that he had booked tickets for us to go and see it in London tonight! I know, I only saw it 9 months ago but I've been desperate to see it again. Rob's already in London with a client, and I'm travelling up this afternoon to meet him there for the weekend. We're staying in a suite - a suite! - at the Radisson Hampshire on the south side of Leicester Square, which looks lovely. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Julia said...

Have a brilliant, brilliant time!

Keri Donald said...

Once again... SO, SO jealous! I wanna see Wicked and you get to see it twice!!!

Nikki said...

What a great surprise! Go, Rob!

Jill Fosness said...

I have to agree with Keri- SO JEALOUS!! Have a fabulous weekend!