Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 4

Saturday 22 January


I make carrot & coriander soup on average every 4 or 5 days. Carrots, onion, vegetable stock and coriander. So simple even I can't mess it up.


Sunday 23 January


This kid is going to grow up with square eyes...


Monday 24 January
This is what my weight loss chart looks like so far. 14lbs down, 20 to go...


Tuesday 25 January



Isla came round today. They were both full of smiles until the camera came out ;)


Wednesday 26 January



In a bid to stop my brain from atrophying, I did this jigsaw puzzle this evening. That's right, I am a geek.



Thursday 27 January


We went to see Becky and Ethan today. He's 5 weeks old tomorrow, and his due date was 3 days ago :).


Friday 28 January


This is what the lounge looks like on any given day: toys all over the place, a child in the bouncer and Baby Einstein on the TV...

2 comments:

Keri Donald said...

I'm so excited to have a little baby in the house again soon!

Here are my comments for each day:

Saturday- I've never heard of "coriander", but the rest of the soup sounds good! We might have to put you to work cooking that for us one day while you're here (since you DO make it every 4-5 days and you'll be here at least that long)!

Sunday- "Square eyes"! I've never heard it put that way, but it's a perfect description. :)

Monday- Did you only gain 14 pounds during your pregnancy!?!

Tuesday- Isn't it funny how kids do that? They know what they're doing!

Wednesday- Corgan LOOOVES puzzles! We'll have to do a big one while you're here.

Friday- That's how a home with kids should be! :)

I love your week in pictures! Please keep it up!

Sally said...

Keri

Coriander is just cilantro - so if you can get some in, I'll make it :)

I wish I had only gained 14 pounds! I gained about 30, lost 20 quite quickly then put about 4 back on again. I started eating better at the beginning of the year and have lost the remaining 14 of baby weight, but still have the 20 of pre-pregnancy extra weight to go...

This taking pictures every day lark is tough, and I'm only 4 weeks in! Will try and keep it up though :).

See you in 3 days!