Friday 4 February 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 5

Saturday 29 January


This picture is a total cop-out as I didn't take it - I stole it from Wikipedia :). But it does show where I was today, and I loved the show the fourth time even more than I did the other three...


Sunday 30 January


The ubergeek strikes again. I even have a porta-puzzle carrier for it :).


Monday 31 January


This girl just loves bathtime.


Tuesday 1 February


On the left, the number of dirty nappies we usually get through in a week (roughly one a day but not every day). On the right, the number of dirty nappies we've been through in the past 24 hours. And also the number of outfits.


Wednesday 2 February


Kisses with Daddy.


Thursday 3 February


Phone-quality instead of camera-quality, but I still love it.


Friday 4 February


I finally got started on packing for Florida tomorrow...

No comments: