Tuesday 10 May 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 18

Saturday 30 April


This is all the stuff we unloaded out of the van last night that needs to be given a new home. It might be a long process...


Sunday 1 May


I picked up Daisy from Rob's this afternoon and she slept the whole way home. When she woke up she had crazy hair going on but I don't think the photo adequately captures just how crazy it was. It does a good job of capturing just how cute she is, though.


Monday 2 May


There's something immensely satisfying about using a pressure washer. I didn't finish the whole pathway as Daisy woke up, but I actually got more done than I thought I would as she napped for almost twice as long as she normally does. Just need to find the time to finish the job now.


Tuesday 3 May


Daisy doesn't often sit in the baby seat of a supermarket trolley - usually I put her in the carrier if she's awake or else I just wheel her round in the buggy. Last time she was in a trolley it was so big and the harness was so loose that I had to pad it out with blankets. Not so much any more - and she really loved being 'carted' around!


Wednesday 4 May


Still loving the bouncer...


Thursday 5 May


Again, I have lots of pictures of Daisy from this afternoon where she's smiling and laughing, but I loved the expression on her face on this one: 'What you lookin' at?'


Friday 6 May



We had a Skype call with Auntie Jen this afternoon before bath time. This is what Jen saw... :).



No comments: