Tuesday 24 May 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 20

Saturday 14 May


One of my oldest friends, Sarah, got married to Jon (a different Jon, not mine!) today in Stockton, my hometown. She looked so beautiful that I not only shed a tear, I actually cried bucketloads as she walked down the aisle. My Jon took this cool picture of them saying their vows.


Sunday 15 May


It actually felt a bit weird not to be going to a wedding today ;). What we did instead, once we'd picked up Daisy, was go to this lovely house on the Norfolk Broads to spend the rest of the week with Jon's family.


Monday 16 May


This is Finn, also known as the Finnster, Jon's 6-week-old nephew. He spent a lot of the week sleeping, as you'd expect a tiny baby to do, and he was so well behaved.


Tuesday 17 May


I love this picture of Jon's niece, Jessica, fishing off the balcony. We since found out that it isn't fishing season and the fine for fishing out of season is £50,000...


Wednesday 18 May


Here are Jess and Daisy being very cute. I actually have another one of them looking even cuter, both smiling at the camera, but as is always the way with me and photos, it came out blurry. Must find my notes from that 'How to use your SLR Camera' course I went to a while ago...


Thursday 19 May


Finn and I were worn out towards the end of the week...


Friday 20 May


The purpose of our little sojourn to the Norfolk Broads was to celebrate Jon's Mum's birthday, and here's the awesome cake Jon's brother-in-law, Mark, made for her. The diet starts Monday.

No comments: