Tuesday 6 September 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 35

Saturday 27 August


We travelled up to Mum & Dad's today for the Bank Holiday weekend, and when we arrived there were lots of birthday presents for Daisy to open! Here she is showing off a couple of them.


Sunday 28 August


I love this picture of Mum playing with Daisy's toys and Dad & Jon trying to figure out why the remote control isn't working...


Monday 29 August


Jen's friend Catherine was staying at Mum & Dad's this weekend too, so we took the opportunity to ask her to take a group photo. She took about a dozen, and there wasn't a single one where all of us were looking at the camera and smiling. This is the best one - Jen's eyes are nearly closed and Daisy's thoroughly fed up with all the picture-taking, but apart from that, it's not bad :).


Tuesday 30 August


This girl's hair has grown loads in the last few weeks!


Wednesday 31 August


I absolutely love the farmyard scene that Auntie Jen bought Daisy for her birthday (well, I should love it, as I chose it...). Daisy loves the farmer and his wife, and she has been seen making them kiss :).


Thursday 1 September


One of Daisy's favourite times of the day is bath time (it's one of my favourite times too, because usually Jon does bath time and I get a break, although I usually spend the time washing up or tidying away the living room, aka Daisy's play room). I took this lovely picture of her today brushing her teeth.


Friday 2 September


Blurry, I know, but still beautiful :).

No comments: