Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 37

Wow, I've taken no pictures at all this week! After her MMR jab on Monday 5th, Daisy started feeling unwell on Monday 12th and didn't stop feeling unwell until Monday 19th, so I didn't get the camera out this week. Instead, I'll put pictures up that have been my second choice on a few occasions over the past few weeks. Sorry!


Saturday 10 September


Woohoo, got another one! A lady I know from church in Winchester moved to Singapore earlier this year and she very kindly sent this back with her son who went out to visit recently. That's another one down, and 18 I've got now. There are another 23 on the list of places I've been to, and therefore mugs I could have (assuming they do them for all those cities), plus hundreds more mugs to collect from places I haven't been yet, so it will keep me busy for a while :).


Sunday 11 September


How beautiful is this child???


Monday 12 September


When Auntie Clare was here, we wondered what Daisy would look like with long hair. Daisy wasn't all that impressed... :).


Tuesday 13 September


First meal on a proper plate!


Wednesday 14 September


This is a slightly over-exposed yet lovely picture that Mum took a few weeks ago when we visited. I've tried to enhance it but this is the best I could do.


Thursday 15 September


This is a screen shot of the card I put together to celebrate Daisy's first birthday.


Friday 16 September


Daisy and I went up to Mum & Dad's for a few days today. She was still feeling cranky from the MMR, but enjoyed crawling round the extra floor space and putting fingermarks over all the glass she could find...

No comments: