Tuesday 27 September 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 38

Saturday 17 September


Daisy was still suffering the effects of the MMR jab today but she still posed for a couple of pictures.


Sunday 18 September


Auntie Sarah came round to visit today; we were supposed to see her the other week when we visited Mum & Dad but she was busy being birthing partner for her friend :). Daisy loved it when Sarah bounced the ball on her head...


Monday 19 September


Today Daisy woke up feeling much better - rash gone, no temperature, not cranky any more :). She spent a good 15 minutes this afternoon laughing at a blank piece of paper that my Mum gave her. I wished I'd brought my video camera with me because although I took a load of still pictures of her laughing, they don't convey it anywhere near as well as I hoped they would. In the end I've chosen this shot of her today, in her catalogue pose...


Tuesday 20 September


Ta-da!


Wednesday 21 September


We left Mum & Dad's to come home yesterday, but before we did I took a couple of shots of the back of her head. All weekend we've been bombarded with compliments, most of them focused on her eyes, or her hair, or both. Her hair really has got very long and curly in the past couple of months. I love it!


Thursday 22 September


I was taking down the washing from the line outside with one hand while holding Daisy with the other. When it came to getting the basket and the baby inside, I decided one trip would be easier, and she didn't seem to mind at all :).


Friday 23 September


Daisy went to stay with Daddy this weekend, but before she left I got a couple of shots of her in her new dress. She wasn't in the least bit interested in posing for photos, though. As usual :).

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

She really gets more and more gorgeous every day!! I especially love the Sept 19th picture! AMAZING!