Saturday 28 February 2009

New Car

I got a new car yesterday - it's a Honda Civic and I love it. We decided to offer my old car to my friend Sarah, and she came down from Stockton on Wednesday to drive it home on Thursday. She managed to lock me out of my house in the process of loading up the car to leave, but apart from that, the handover went without a hitch ;). Here we are just before I said goodbye to Sarah and the car.

Sarah told her fiance that she was bring my car back with her, and asked him what kind of car he might like. He said a blue Peugeot 206, which was handy as that's exactly what she got :).

Jill and I had an early lunch with Clare (on account of the fact that I was locked out so I had to get Jill to take me to the office to get Rob's house key anyway), then I cycled to the gym on Thursday afternoon as I didn't pick up my car till this morning. The last thing on my gym programme for Thursday was 10 minutes on the bike, so I just cycled home and counted that instead.

Yesterday morning Jill drove me up to Winchester to pick up this little lovely:

So far, I'm really pleased with it. It's got a leather interior and looks gorgeous. It's very comfortable and a really easy drive. I'm actually looking forward to driving the 500 miles round trip to Manchester next weekend!

No comments: