Sunday 8 February 2009

Production Line

I'm at my parents' house at the moment; I drove up on Wednesday and am going home on Tuesday, in time for Rob getting back from Sudan on Wednesday morning. Jen came up on Thursday after work and we've had a lovely weekend, mostly spent making wedding invitations.

Jen made the outsides of the invitations before she came, then we drafted, printed and inserted the invitation wording on the inside, and also made little cards to go in pockets inside the invitations with directions, hotel details and gift list information. Everyone was involved, even Dad, who cut all the little cards to size. Now all Rob and I have to do is fill in the names on the invitations and address the envelopes.

1 comment:

Jenny Greenwood said...

Looking forward to receiving mine! I'll have to check my diary and see if I'm free...