Tuesday 19 July 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 28

Saturday 9 July


Just doing some reading. Hmm, interesting...


Sunday 10 July


Today we had salmon for dinner, with broad beans, red onions and courgettes from the garden. Just call me Felicity Kendal. Actually I didn't grow them, so just call Jon Richard Briers...


Monday 11 July


I always put Daisy in the middle of the lounge, and she invariably moves immediately to underneath the TV and stays there. Just in case she misses anything from three feet further back.


Tuesday 12 July


First time in a big girl shopping trolley :).


Wednesday 13 July


Daisy helped me wrap some birthday presents today. OK, maybe 'helped' is overstating it a bit, but it was nice that she wanted to get involved.


Thursday 14 July


First time on the swings! There's a little park right next-door to our house, with a small playground, and while she's a bit small to enjoy any of the other things, she loved the swings.


Friday 15 July


We went back to the park this afternoon as it was such nice weather. I attempted to get Daisy to model her sunglasses but literally a second after I took this, she had taken them off...

No comments: