Tuesday 26 July 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 29

Saturday 16 July


This is Jessica, Jon's niece, modelling a creation she made herself from an old mailing bag. It's called Mildred...


Sunday 17 July


When I put Daisy in her pushchair, I usually assemble it outside (it lives in the boot of the car) then bring her out to it. This morning I brought her outside then realised I needed two hands to put the pushchair together, so she just sat on a box of nappies in the boot while I sorted it out.


Monday 18 July


I bought Daisy a gilet to take on holiday with us to the Lakes next week. It's 6-9 months (she's almost 11) and is enormous on her - I'm glad I didn't decide to get the 9-12... When she turns her head the coat stays where it is and she just sees the inside of her hood ;).


Tuesday 19 July


Love those puppy-dog eyes :).


Wednesday 20 July


Daisy's getting really good at standing up. She sometimes needs a hand to get there, but once she's on her feet she can stay there for ages.


Thursday 21 July


Always up to date on current events.


Friday 22 July


In the last 48 hours she's really mastered the art of getting to her feet. Easy peasy.

No comments: