Tuesday 10 January 2012

2012: Week 1

Sunday 1 January


Happy New Year! I didn't take any photos today (great start to the year, I know), so here's one from a year ago, when Daisy was 4 months old. What a difference!


Monday 2 January


We left our New Year place today, which was this lovely farmhouse in Bishop Auckland, County Durham. We had a great time and are looking forward to next year already :).


Tuesday 3 January


"I'm just looking to see what's in the bag..."


Wednesday 4 January


I don't have all that many photos of me and Daisy, and while it's not a great picture of me, it's a lovely one of her.


Thursday 5 January


Mum and I spent the evening doing this. That's right, we're living the dream :).


Friday 6 January


We left Mum & Dad's today to go to the Lakes to see Sarah, Chris and Fin, but there was just time before we left to take this photo. I only let her play with her tea set on the toilet seat long enough to take the picture. Don't call social services just yet.

No comments: