Tuesday 17 January 2012

2012: Week 2

Saturday 7 January


We spent the morning at a soft play area in Bowness with Sarah, Chris and Fin before heading home.


Sunday 8 January


This picture was taken yesterday on the way home, but I don't have a picture for today and liked this one so much that I had to post it. This is a kids' ride at the service station on the M6. I honestly didn't think Daisy would want to sit in it as she's the world's biggest scaredy cat, but she really enjoyed driving the car - in fact, about 30 seconds after this photo was taken, we had tantrums when we had to leave...


Monday 9 January


I love this outfit :).


Tuesday 10 January


You'd look a bit cheesed off too if someone had put your pyjamas on back to front last night...


Wednesday 11 January


Leaning in to give the baby kisses.


Thursday 12 January


"What? You mean next to the kitchen bin isn't the best place to sit and play?"


Friday 13 January


No, she's not dead - although she's lying in a classic chalk-around-the-body pose. Nope, just having a rest.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I'm so glad the photos are back, I love your blog!