Tuesday 24 January 2012

2012: Week 3

Saturday 14 January


Jon and I made the most of a Daisy-free Saturday by going to Cambridge, although we didn't go punting on the river (and the weather certainly wasn't as nice as in this picture!) - we went to see two films at the cinema. We saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie, which I loved (as I do the first Sherlock Holmes), then we had a couple of hours to do some shopping before going back to see The Artist, which I enjoyed, but I wasn't sure it was as spectacular as the reviews/critics say it is. Maybe I just don't know enough about film... Anyway, a really enjoyable day.


Sunday 15 January


Just hanging out.


Monday 16 January


Hmm, not sure I thought this through properly. How do I get my right leg in now?


Tuesday 17 January


Alicia came to visit today! She was a real hit with Daisy and we had a lovely day. We went into St Neots for lunch then decided to go to Cambridge in the afternoon so I could exchange some jumpers Jon bought at the weekend, plus Alicia had never been to Cambridge before. With the exception of a poo explosion, Daisy had a really great day and loved spending time with Alicia!


Wednesday 18 January


While waiting for Nanna and Grandpa to arrive, Daisy decided to read some books. Clearly she wanted to find just the right one, though, and none of the ones already on the floor fit the bill...


Thursday 19 January


Here she is in her favourite place again.


Friday 20 January


Trying out the potty. I'm not planning on potty training her just yet, but she likes to sit on it nonetheless :).

No comments: