Thursday 11 December 2008

The Bath Didn't Help

I mean, it was nice - very nice, in fact; nicer than I expected and I'm going to have another one tonight because it's warmer than sitting downstairs - but it didn't help with the post-gym aches, which got worse overnight to the point that I'm walking like John Wayne today because my quad muscles don't work. When I wanted to roll over in bed last night I actually had to hold the edge of the bed and pull myself over, because I couldn't push with my legs. Plus I had to use the lift at work to go up one floor because I'm not currently able to use the stairs. Standing up and sitting down are proving a bit of a problem too.

My shoulders, lower back, sides, abs and arms are also aching, which means I can't laugh, cough, sneeze, lift anything heavy, bend down etc.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Are you sure you didn't just give birth and didn't realize it? :) That sounds like some crazy pain! I hope you don't have another session tomorrow!

Julia said...

And all in the name of enjoyment?

Sally said...

No, all in the name of fitting into my wedding dress...