Sunday 11 January 2009

Lady of Leisure

Friday was my last day at work. I got some beautiful cards and presents, and lots of lovely messages saying I'd be missed. I've been there almost four years, which is the longest I've ever stayed in one job.

Plans for this week? Well, tomorrow I'm going to get up around 09:00 and go to the gym, then meet Sara and Jill for lunch, then go into town in the afternoon. I've got some plans later in the week to do some actual work - like get someone in to sort out the thermostat in the shower (extremely fine line between freezing and boiling at the moment), do some DIY jobs at home, take some stuff to the charity shop, go to the bank - but I think I'll just ease myself gradually into my new role...

4 comments:

Keri Donald said...

Sounds like a great plan! :)

memento said...

New role? Have I missed something?
Anyway, have fun!

Nikki said...

Sounds lovely! Welcome to the ex-S2 family! :)

Anonymous said...

Lady of leisure. So whats your plans now??