Sunday 4 January 2009

The Year I Get Married...

... is here! Happy New Year everyone. We had a relatively quiet but very nice New Year's Eve with a couple of friends - we went out for a curry then came back to the house and played games until midnight, then watched the London fireworks on TV.

On Friday we went into Winchester on a mission to do two things: buy me some non-brown clothes, and book our honeymoon. We did the first, but not the second. We went to a travel agent to book the honeymoon because we figured it was less hassle than doing it ourselves, but it turns out that the travel agent wasn't able to book what we wanted, so we decided to do it ourselves and get exactly what we wanted, rather than pick a different honeymoon to book via the agent.

This weekend was 'sort the house out' weekend. Exciting, I know. Yesterday I filed away all the paperwork that's been sitting around the office for the best part of a year (which took a good few hours), then I took the Christmas tree down and boxed up all the decorations. Because I only bought the tree a few weeks ago, I needed to find a place to store it, so I spent most of today clearing out our storage space in the spare bedroom, throwing a load of stuff out and re-arranging what was left so the tree would fit in at the back.

Exercise has been non-existent since last Monday's badminton. Back to the program tomorrow.

No comments: