Sunday 25 January 2009

Mish Mash

Some observations from the last few days: -

I looked out the window on Friday morning and the pond was only a third full. I've no idea what happened to the water, but I filled it back up again with the hose and the level doesn't look to have dropped since then. I'll keep an eye on it - and don't worry, Jen, the fish are fine.

I bought my veil and tiara on Friday.

Ben, my PT, gave me a new gym programme on Wednesday. I did the first day on Thursday and it was soooo much harder than my last programme. There are only three days, so I assume that Ben thinks those three sessions plus my PT session each week are enough. I agree.

Rob and I spent all day today watching the first series of Prison Break.

I baked three batches of oatmeal raisin cookies - one Friday, one yesterday and one today. I had to bake the second and third batches because the first and second got eaten too fast. I'm going to try making lemon & sultana cookies tomorrow.

My left eye hasn't stopped watering for a week now. It's not a constant stream or anything, but 3 or 4 times an hour I find myself wiping my eye. It's made the skin at the corner of my eye and on my eyelid really red and sore. The only thing that would explain why one eye is watering and not both is if I've got something in it, but it doesn't feel like it. I will use an eye bath on it tomorrow and if that doesn't help I'll go to the doctor. It's just weird.

I gave up on the porridge.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Tiara and veil... awesome. :)

What did you think of Prison Break? I like that show. And not just because the guys are so hot. :)

Sally said...

Nikki: Really enjoying PB. We're hoping to get series 1 finished before Rob goes away on Thursday - 5 episodes to go :).

Julia said...

I thought this was going to be another food-related one when I first saw the title!
Trying to go one better than getting NINE comments on PORRIDGE!!