Friday 13 March 2009

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

After more than 2 months of slacking, I finally did an honest day's work today. I went into the church office to help them out and will probably go in for one day a week until the wedding, then we'll see after that. I had a great time today getting to know the church staff a bit better and learning exactly what everyone does and where everyone works - after almost a year of going to this church I still hadn't been upstairs, for example...

I'll be doing quite a lot of work around Just10, which is a series of talks starting on 22 April and taking place each Wednesday evening for 10 weeks. It's being held in Winchester Cathedral, with video links to about 4 other venues, and it requires a LOT of organising so I'll be helping with that.

1 comment:

Jenny Greenwood said...

Well finally doing a bit of work at last!! Now swap jobs with me because that one sounds much more fun than mine xx