Tuesday 22 March 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 11


Saturday 12 March


When we got to Auntie Jen's yesterday, our cousins Oliver and Alicia came over straight from work for the evening, as Oliver hadn't met Daisy yet and Alicia couldn't pass up the opportunity to see her again :). I had already undressed her for her bath but I couldn't resist a quick photo - I think babies never look cuter than when they're in the nuddy. Not quite sure about the expression on my face though - and this was the least 'surprised' of the 4 or so that Jen took...


Sunday 13 March



Auntie Jen and I took Daisy to the Build-a-Bear Workshop in Leeds to see Alicia yesterday, and while we were there we thought it would be rude not to build a bear. So here's Auntie Jen and Daisy Bear playing with her new friend, Daisy Bear.


Monday 14 March


We travelled from Jen's up to Mum & Dad's yesterday afternoon to spend the rest of the week with them. But no trip up there would be complete without a little day trip to Durham to see the lovely Susie.


Tuesday 15 March


Daisy's been interested in her feet for a few weeks now, but she hadn't managed to put them in her mouth yet. Until now...


Wednesday 16 March


It's been 2 weeks since I sprained my ankle outside my front door and made my knuckle swell to twice its normal size, and I still can't get my ring on my finger. It probably wasn't helped by the fact that Phoebe stood on my hand at toddler group last week. Hurry up and get better!


Thursday 17 March


Last time Auntie Sarah saw Daisy, she was three days old and weighed 5lbs 4oz. She weighs almost three times that now :).


Friday 18 March


We travelled back home today, but we had time for a few quick snaps before we left. Of course.

No comments: