Tuesday 1 March 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 8

Saturday 19 February


I didn't take any pictures today, but if I had they would probably be of the M25 or the M3 as I spent much of the day in the car, so instead, here's a picture of something far better looking than the motorway.


Sunday 20 February


Awwww...


Monday 21 February


Got some beautiful roses today :).


Tuesday 22 February


This girl is getting more and more determined - this was the result of her reaching for a particular toy on the play mat :).


Wednesday 23 February


Up to now Daisy's been having her 'proper' meals in the Bumbo, but she hasn't been all that keen, so I decided it was about time we got a big girl chair for her. So cute!!!


Thursday 24 February


My Starbucks mug collection has grown from 3 to 8 in the past month...


Friday 25 February


I took a video of Daisy eating her porridge this morning, and somehow I also took a couple of still images. I really need to learn how to use my video camera... Anyway, this looks like it was taken not long before the bit on the video where I tell Daisy she's got porridge on her eyebrow :).

No comments: