Tuesday 29 March 2011

A Year in Pictures: Week 12

Saturday 19 March


Jon went to the Spurs match today, so I got a lift into London with him and met a friend for coffee. I had an hour to kill before meeting him after the match so instead of going shopping and spending money I don't have on things I don't need, I went here, the National Portrait Gallery, which was free. I really enjoyed myself; I chose the floor that housed pictures from 1900 to present day, and there were some really lovely ones. Some not quite so lovely, and some just plain bizarre, like the self-sculpture someone's done using his own blood...


Sunday 20 March



We have a tooth!


Monday 21 March


Now that Daisy's sitting up on her own a lot better, I converted the doughnut ring thing she had (which she didn't use all that often) into the playmat with sitting support for if she loses her balance. She did lose her balance after a while, but she seemed content just to lounge around and watch TV...


Tuesday 22 March



I decided that for the time being, I'll collect Starbucks mugs from places I've been to personally (except the one that Jon brought back from Dublin...). I've been to San Francisco twice, so I didn't consider it cheating to buy this one from eBay. I did consider it daylight robbery when I factored in the postage, though - it would almost have been cheaper to fly there myself and get one. Won't be doing that again in a hurry. At least, not once the one I bought from Chicago has been delivered...


Wednesday 23 March


You know how babies are so difficult to photograph, and you take dozens of photos just to get one decent one? Well, this afternoon I took about 7 or 8 in a row that were all beautiful. Here's one of them.


Thursday 24 March


We went to the pottery cafe in Eastleigh this afternoon with some friends and had a lovely time doing hand and footprints of the kids. Here are Eden and Daisy, receiving some bad news by the look of it.


Friday 25 March


Peekaboo!

No comments: