Monday 10 March 2008

My Mistake

I thought Ben wasn't keen on doing the Sport Relief Mile, but he's said he'll do it if I do it. So we're on! Rob's also doing it, so I'm on the scrounge now...

In case you didn't know, Sport Relief is a UK charity that raises money for people in the UK and around the world. It's a sub-project of Comic Relief, which runs a campaign around March time every other year. Sport Relief takes place in the years that Comic Relief doesn't.

A few people asked me if I was raising money for yesterday's race, and they would sponsor me if I was, but I wasn't. Given that, I don't feel too bad about asking for money now ;). Please will you sponsor us? If so, please visit our sponsorship page (actually it's just my page, but consider it a donation for all three of us) to make a credit card donation. It's only a mile, but think of it from Ben's perspective: it's a whole mile! Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Jenny Greenwood said...

I just took up most of your target...think you should increase it!

Sally said...

I just did, after 10 minutes of trying to work out how... Thanks Jen, that's really generous!

Jill Fosness said...

Haha! This is great!

Sadly, I work for American pesos right now :( but I'm in full support of making Ben get out running in UK-spring weather!

You're so inspirational, with all your running - hopefully you can light a fire under my sedentary bum when (stupid dollar) I get over there!