Thursday 18 June 2009

Countdown: 2 Days To Go


Today's jobs: -
  • Gym first thing;
  • Have my legs waxed at 10:30;
  • Take Clare up to the church to have a look around, as she's doing a reading during the service but can't make the rehearsal tomorrow evening;
  • Go to the bureau de change to pick up our Japanese Yen and Singapore Dollars;
  • Meet with the hotel's functions manager at 15:00 and give him the table decorations, favours, place cards etc.
I cried a lot yesterday. For no particular reason; I just started feeling quite overwhelmed and emotional and came to the conclusion that if I didn't have a good cry, I would probably end up in tears all day Saturday. So I used every opportunity I needed to get some tears out - I cried when my parents arrived; when Jen offered to pay for a picture frame; when I got into bed...

I feel much better today.

4 comments:

Paul said...

I don't know if it will make you feel better, but if I got into bed next to Rob I'd cry to.

Actually, I'd probably cry if I had my legs waxed too, so really you're not doing bad at all.

Keri Donald said...

I don't know Paul, but he just made me laugh a lot! :)

Nikki said...

Can't believe you only have 2 days left! Can't wait to see the pics!

Sarah L said...

*passes tissues* let it all out (I almost cried reading this!!!)