Thursday 11 June 2009

Looking Promising

We're still over a week away from the wedding, so the weather forecast isn't very accurate, but check out the provisional forecast for next Saturday: -

Of course, when Clare and I arranged a barbecue for the guys at the office last year, the forecast at 10 days out said there was a 10% chance of rain, and when the day came it bucketed down from dawn till dusk. However, I will be over the moon if this forecast doesn't change all that much. Not too hot, not too cold, a bit cloudy so not so bright that everyone's squinting in the photos, no rain... if I believed in luck I would keep everything crossed, but as I don't, I'll just keep checking the forecast each day and take whatever we get on the day. We have back-up plans for bad weather so it won't be a big deal if it rains, but it would be nice if it didn't...

1 comment:

memento said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!