Saturday 13 June 2009

Countdown: 7 Days To Go

Jobs for today include: -
  • Go up to the church first thing this morning to listen to the band practising the songs we're having at the service. I'm supremely confident in their ability to play the songs, but I have definite ideas about exactly how I'd like them played. Well, there had to be one thing in this whole wedding that I had strong opinions on :).

  • Orders of service are taking longer than anticipated to put together. The more I do, the neater they are and the less time each one takes, but I'm still only doing about 20 per day before I get bored to tears, so that's my new plan - do 20 a day and have them finished by about Tuesday. As long as they're done by Saturday, right?

  • Go shopping! Rob and I are going shopping for holiday clothes - only 8 days till honeymoon!

2 comments:

Jenny Greenwood said...

but at least the fronts of the orders of service were done already... I'll help with putting them together when i get there xx

Sarah L said...

I love your countdown pictures :-)