Sunday 23 September 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

Actually, no lions. And no bears, now I come to think of it. Just tigers - but two beautiful ones, and also giraffes, cheetahs, snow leopards, camels, hippos, buffalo, zebras, monkeys, penguins... We had a great time at Marwell Zoo - the Colyers have an annual pass, so Rebecca and Elliott knew just where to go to see their favourite animals, then the quickest way to the playground ;). Jen and I really enjoyed ourselves. She just left an hour ago to go back home - it was very good of her to travel 10 hours there and back just for two days. Thanks Jen!

2 comments:

Sarah L said...

I did a 10km race round Marwell zoo! It was really nice place. Although the zoo wasn't big enough to do 10km in, so we went out onto the roads (gasp!). And it was the HILLIEST 10km I've ever run! Nice day for it and lovely zoo though :-)

Sally said...

Yeah, Sara told me on Saturday about the 10km race starting and finishing in the zoo. I did consider doing it next year when she told me it was in April, but then she also said it was REALLY hilly, so maybe I'll find a flatter course for my first 10km...