Thursday 28 February 2008

Free Day Friday?

So depending on who you listen to, either I'm working for free tomorrow or I get paid less every day this year compared to last year or next year. I'm not sure that either of these statements fills me with joy, but I guess the second one is the lesser of two evils. Either way, I'll be at work tomorrow.

Actually I got a promotion and a pay rise recently, so my daily pay has increased compared to last year, and will increase again next year because my salary doesn't have to stretch over the extra day... I'm now Office Manager and Resources/Training/Events Co-ordinator, and I'm also responsible for keeping our new receptionist/admin busy. Some of this I was doing anyway, but some of it is new stuff. I'm enjoying the new parts of the job already - plus in about a week I get to hand over bookkeeping to someone else, which will make my job even better!

1 comment:

Keri Donald said...

Congratulations on the promotion! :)