Monday 23 June 2008

Regression

My foot seems to have got bigger again since Friday. It's not painful - as least, no more painful than it was 3 days ago - and I can still drive, but it's definitely more swollen. Rob has just suggested that I go into work every other day this week, rather than every day, to see if the days when I'm at home and off my feet help with the swelling, so I think I'll do that.

To cheer me up, and give you a bit of a laugh, here are some of the drawing exercises the DS has asked me to do over the past couple of days - the machine's example on the left, and my attempt on the right. A collie, Julius Caesar, Henry VIII, Tutankhamun and the Sphinx. I won't give up my day job...










3 comments:

Jenny Greenwood said...

I know you've never been the best at drawing but these are so funny!! Julius Caesar looks like a caveman, with a squashed head and no mouth. but seriously Henry VIII and the Sphinx - i love them - brilliant!

Keri Donald said...

How does the game judge your drawings? I think you did pretty darn good! ;)

Julia said...

At least your Julius Caesar has a toga, that's good thinking, but your collie looks like Dougal from the Magic Roundabout!
Sorry to hear your foot isn't co-operating with the 'getting better' regime. Keep an eye on how it's doing & go back to the Dr if it doesn't improve!