Wednesday 11 June 2008

Things I can do with only one leg

1. Play the piano
2. Watch TV
3. Surf the internet
4. Order takeaway food
5. Read

So I've been doing lots of the above.

The bruising on my foot got worse during the course of Sunday, but it has gone down again and it's now back to the stage it was at when I took the photo in the previous post. So no real change after 3 days. I'd like to be able to say that walking gets a bit easier every day, but it doesn't :(. I don't think I'm walking any better now than I was at the weekend, but the doctor did say to give it time.

I've been part-working, part-resting this week - ordinarily I would ask the brilliant Clare to deal with anything that came up, but she's on a course this week (typical) and there are things that won't wait until she gets back. Fortunately the office is quiet this week, with lots of people at SpringOne, so my not being there hasn't really affected things all that much.

Rob is one of those who's at SpringOne, so I'm on my own until Friday morning. I'm slowly but surely making my way through all the episodes of Spooks from the beginning. That should keep me busy for quite a while...

4 comments:

Jenny Greenwood said...

6. Speak to Little Jen as often as possible....

Julia said...

7. And to me!!

memento said...

I'll join in...
8. add me on your skype list so we can have a chat :-)

Chelsi said...

Me too:

9. Complete and post the meme that Chelsi just put on her blog :)

Hope you are feeling better!