Saturday 14 June 2008

Something to do!

A few weeks ago Natalie and I made arrangements for her to come down to Southampton for the day from London, but I had to postpone it the other day because my foot hasn't got any better yet and I can't drive anywhere, so it would be a bit of a wasted journey for her if we couldn't do anything when she arrived.

So, I am stuck at home again with nothing to do. At least Chelsi tagged me, which has given me something to think about for an hour. Thanks, Chels!

1. Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
2. Five things on my to do list for today:
  • Do three loads of washing
  • Try and get some, if not all, of the ironing done
  • Find a space in the back garden for the plant that Ali brought me on Tuesday
  • Persuade Rob to take me to Hobbycraft to buy picture frames
  • Once they're bought, frame my two embroideries
3. Five snacks I enjoy:
  • Cheese & crackers
  • Geobars - specially the chocolate ones
  • Home-made cherry & coconut granola
  • Cadbury's Buttons
  • Anything with coconut in - like macaroons, mmm...
4. Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
  • Give up work (actually it would take a lot less than a billion quid to persuade me to do that)
  • This one's too difficult
  • Everything I think of seems lame or contrived
  • Maybe I would give it all to charity
  • Then I wouldn't have to think of ways to spend it
5. Five places I have lived:
I won't tag anyone else, but if you'd like to post your answers, feel free.

1 comment:

carolinerichards said...

Hi

I live in Oldham, not that far from Salford and am sat here listening to Eros Ramazzotti - is there any other singer? If you haven't heard any of his new stuff you should he is just the best. In concert he is amazing. Just another reason to go visit Italy. Oh and by the way I'm English and have no idea where this mazzive love of Eros comes from. Just many holidays in the fantastic country I think!!!

Love

Caroline