Friday 17 October 2008

Busted

Last night I took my laptop to bed - something I never do, but I had been out at a pub quiz all evening (which we won, despite someone in our team insisting that the Clifton Suspension Bridge spanned the River Severn) and when I got back home I wanted to go straight to bed but also check my e-mails.

This morning I woke up, noticed my laptop lying beside me on the bed, turned it on and signed in to Facebook before doing anything else - before even turning the light on. Then I checked out my RSS feed and there was a new entry from xkcd.com (Rob suggested I subscribe to it; some of the more techie ones go over my head but mostly they're good for a laugh), which went as follows: -

Caught red-handed.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That's hilarious. :)

Sarah L said...

Soooooooooooooo true though!