Wednesday 29 October 2008

Interim Results Are In

I had my weight/body fat measurements taken again at the gym this morning. I've lost 2lbs of real weight, but that's not the full story: I've put on muscle and have lost 5lbs of fat. I'm pleased with that, as it hasn't really taken much effort - apart from 5 days a week killing myself at the gym ;). What I mean is, I have been basically eating what I like since I started my PT sessions with Ben, so if I can get those results while eating rubbish, I should be able to do even better now that I'm concentrating on eating properly as well as exercising.

A celebratory Victoria Sponge is in order tonight, I think ;).

1 comment:

Paul said...

That's the recipe I use! Or rather that's always the site I go to when I can't remember what gas mark to use, cus I can remember the actual recipe :)