Saturday 25 October 2008

Getting Prepared

Today I made, wrote and addressed 20 Christmas cards, and ordered presents for Rob, Jen and my parents online. This last week I took delivery of a load of Christmas presents I'd ordered from Amazon recently. Organised or what?

Actually, I'm trying to spread out the cost of Christmas a bit better this year, as I usually fork out a lot of money in December then spend January, February and March trying to clear my overdraft.

Bedtime now - 23:15 is late for me, but as it's daylight savings tonight it's really only 22:15...

3 comments:

Jenny Greenwood said...

You've inspired me, here I was wondering what to do on a quiet Sunday afternoon and looking at your blog I decided to do some Christmas cards. Now some of them look very similar to yours (not surprisingly!) but now I need some gold writing stickers as I only had silver before I can finish them off.

Now I just need to put some more thought into presents, any ideas?

Nikki said...

I am VERY impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Your too organised!!