Sunday 11 November 2007

Blogspot Confessional

Keri tagged me in her recent blog. I have to list 6 little-known facts about myself here, then tag 6 other people to do the same. I don't know many people who blog, and the people I do know have already been tagged, except for you, Sarah, so I tag you.

Here are mine, in no particular order: -

1. I read the Celebrity Baby Blog regularly. I hate that I do it, because it puts me in the category of people who keep paparazzi in business, but I don't read Heat, or Hello, or OK, or Closer, or any of the zillion other trashy magazines, so don't be too hard on me...

2. I have never seen Jaws, or any of the sequels. Or any of the Rocky films, or the Indiana Jones films, or the Terminator films, or an episode of The A-Team, or Sesame Street... Plus I was 16 before I saw my first Disney film. Rob wonders what growing up in my house was like...

3. I am a Licenciate of the London College of Music. I took the diploma when I was 18 - on the recorder, of all instruments - and it allows me to use the letters LLCM after my name.

4. Show me 5 seconds of a scene from Friends and I'll tell you which season it's from and what happens in the episode.

5. I miss Manchester. Not too much, but definitely a little bit.

6. I secretly (not so secretly any more) love Ryan Reynolds.

2 comments:

Sarah L said...

Eeek! I'll have to think about this one!

Keri Donald said...

The recorder? That's awesome! I think that was the first instrument that I learned how to play (in church when I was little). I bet I can still play the couple of songs that I knew. :)