Wednesday 28 November 2007

Forgot to say

I got my car back on Monday, all repaired - and also washed and valeted, which was nice. Means I don't have to do it for another 12 months at least :). It took them two weeks to replace one panel, though! Good job they left me a courtesy car. The windscreen wipers and indicators in the courtesy car were on the opposite side to my car, and I've spent the last two weeks washing the windscreen when I wanted to turn and signalling left when it rained, and now I have to remember to switch back again...

Also bought some winter running gear on Monday: two long-sleeved tops, one short-sleeved top (just because it was nice), some gloves and some thick socks (more for Pilates than running, in an attempt to keep my feet cramp-free). Grand total for 5 items: £107. This exercise lark is an expensive business!

2 comments:

Sarah L said...

You need to find a Decathlon store - good quality fitness clothing, half the price. There's one at Canada Water - but it's a bit far for you! :-)

Jill Fosness said...

Just bring an empty suitcase to Florida with you- I mean you could buy out an entire store for like 20 quid! ;)